Smashing Boxes is looking for a Senior Test Manager in the New Orleans, LA area with a knack for problem solving and a love of bleeding-edge web technology. Be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. You will work closely with developers, system analysts and other members of the test department to develop and maintain test documentation and test cases for the United States Navy Pay and Personnel System.
Daily Activities might include:
- Participating in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.·
- Providing support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.·
- Developing and documenting Testing processes and procedures for the environment as necessary.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining a Master Test Plan.
Candidates must be US citizens and required to have or obtain a clearance equivalent to DoD Secret.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 8 - 10+ years' experience with development testing and Quality Assurance technologies and practices
- Federal Government experience preferred, particularly with working knowledge and experience with the Navy's Pay systems, DOD Systems
- Familiarity, training or experience with PeopleSoftRequired
- Candidate must be located in the New Orleans, LA area or willing to relocate quickly
- U.S Citizen
- Immediate availability
- Position requires ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance. Candidates already with a DoD Secret Clearance preferred.
- Understanding of HP Quality Center and Serena Dimensions/Phire
- Oracle PL/SQL scripting and tools
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification or equivalent