Smashing Boxes is looking for a Senior Test Manager in the New Orleans, LA area with a knack for problem solving and a love of bleeding-edge web technology. Be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Daily Responsibilities include:
- Designing and planning network systems.
- Providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Providing specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducting testing of network systems.
- Maintaining technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluating and reporting on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
Candidates must be US citizens and required to have or obtain a clearance equivalent to DoD Secret.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years' experience with with Network Administration and the following: • Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) VPC Network Configuration and Management. • . Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Formation Templates. • . Experience with firewalls specifically Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual / Cisco Firepower Management Center and F5 Networks BIG-IP Virtual Edition. • Ability to design, create and manage complex network infrastructure within the AWS environment.
- Federal Government experience preferred, particularly with working knowledge and experience with the Navy's Pay systems, DOD Systems
- Candidate must be located in the New Orleans, LA area or willing to relocate quickly
- U.S Citizen
- Immediate availability
- Position requires ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance. Candidates already with a DoD Secret Clearance preferred.