We are looking for a Product Owner to join our growing and dynamic team. This person will translate business objectives into prioritized user stories, developing short-term project plans and long-term product roadmaps, and driving these forward to ensure a continuous and successful product development. Your key objective is to maximize the value of the product we are building, and you will do this by wearing many hats throughout the product life cycle, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, client/partner liaison, and project manager/Scrum Master.
Managing the interests of both internal and external stakeholders can be challenging, which is why we take a collaborative approach to client happiness. Product Owners create alignment across key, cross-functional team members to ensure overall product vision and clear. You are constantly evaluating and weighing the ROI on feature development and seeking harmony and alignment between competing interests. Successful candidates are collaborative, proactive, tenacious, growth-minded leaders and reliable problem-solvers.
Your typical responsibilities might include:
- Defining product vision and create product plans and roadmaps. Holding teams accountable for timely and accurate delivery
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Assessing value, developing cases and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy; consider how we creatively expand product vision.
- Shepherding backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Alerting the appropriate SB members at the first sign of any potential risk or barrier that may prevent work from being completed.
- Providing a proactive role in mitigating risks and impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Demonstrating ability to Champion and master existing and new workflow tools within the organization; working with teams for consistent use.
- Managing within a digital agency setting and being well-versed in both agile and waterfall environments.
Required "hard" skills:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on the basics: define/align on product KPIs; groom features, write user stories, and create effective acceptance criteria; track and analyze key product performance metrics;; clear written and verbal communication to support collaborative team environment; ability to clearly communicate business vision to their teams
- 4+ years prior product management experience with software development organizations.
- Strong knowledge of technical applications, programs and standards. You can talk the talk, even if you can’t code.
- Background in medical healthcare and/or a demonstrated ability to quickly develop strong domain knowledge in order to be well-versed in requirements, able to resolve impediments, and able to make sound decisions
- Knowledge and experience in user testing methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Leadership with integrity, transparency and direct attitude.
- Ability to anticipate risks in advance, provide solutions to mitigate those risks and change plans accordingly.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, salesmanship skills and presentation chops with a passion and curiosity for new technologies
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION ARE FUELED BY A LITTLE R&R. WE VALUE WORK-LIFE BALANCE ABOVE ALL:
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation accrued your first year, 20 days after three years and 25 days after five
WE ARE FAMILY AND FAMILIES TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER:
- Full health and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible work schedule including work from home options
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
PLUS WE’VE GOT ALL THE BASICS COVERED, AND THEN SOME:
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Coffee, snacks, beer on tap from local breweries
- Innovation time every Friday afternoon
- Ongoing learning opportunities and support