Smashing Boxes is looking for a determined Fullstack .NET Engineer in the Washington, DC area with a knack for problem solving and a love of bleeding-edge web technology. Be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. You will work closely with developers, system analysts, and other members of the project team to develop and maintain application systems for the OIG.
Candidates must be US citizens and have an active DoD Secret clearance. Work location will be at either Washington, DC or Tysons Corner, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years ASP.NET development experience using C#, Visual Studio 2012 and later
- At least 5 years experience MS SQL Server, SQL, Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of OOP, Enterprise Patterns required
- Federal Government experience preferred
- Candidate must be located in the Washington, DC area
- U.S Citizen
- Immediate availability - May 2019 Project Start
- Position requires active DOD Secret in place!
- Nice to haves: Angular, React, Team Foundation Server, Bootstrap, Agile team environment experience
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION ARE FUELED BY A LITTLE R&R. WE VALUE WORK-LIFE BALANCE ABOVE ALL:
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation
WE ARE FAMILY AND FAMILIES TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER:
- Full health and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% company match