Smashing Boxes is looking for a creative Marketing Growth Hacker to join Smashing Boxes and take on responsibility for working with our clients during our production cycle to bring challenging ideas and marketing campaigns to life that drive brand, product and business objectives for our clients. This is a cross-functional role where you will work closely with the production division. A Growth Hacker at SB is responsible for balancing big-picture thinking with deep-dive research, profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels, and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues for our clients.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Translating ideas to actionable items that deliver business results and scaling and automating growth processes
- Developing and implementing creative, low-cost strategies and launching interactive tools and apps benefiting the client’s goals.
- Identifying channel-specific marketing (website, blog, email, social media, etc.) areas for growth and driving traffic through those channels.
- Testing and optimizing marketing tactics to achieve client goals (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Building Client brand awareness:
- Increasing level of traffic to client website and/or app.
- Improved performance metrics (page views, shares, time on site, blog post comments, etc.).
- Achieving campaign-specific goals and target success metrics.
- Increasing potential impressions, followers, and level of engagement in social media.
- Identifying industry trends and insights
- Conducting and presenting competitive analyses and market research
We have a few core requirements, they are:
- 2 - 5 years previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker
- Locally based or willing to relocate - in house position
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to pivot and innovative problem solving
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
We want you if you’re good at:
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Understanding of data, analytics and A/B testing and ands on experience with various growth hacking tools (eg. Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows etc)
- Communication, including editing and copywriting skills
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
Even better if you:
- Worked in an agency
- Love learning and mentoring
- Have a good sense of humor
- Are in this to build really cool stuff